hacking the exe file 04-16-2013, 02:59 PM
#1
Hi all,
I've a question about the security of a program. In case of using a registration password (e.g. "12345-67890") and storing this in my program, will it be save there? I mean, if I would write it like that:
Or is there a possiblity to hack the exe file and get the password?
Thanks and regards
I've a question about the security of a program. In case of using a registration password (e.g. "12345-67890") and storing this in my program, will it be save there? I mean, if I would write it like that:
Quote:Private Sub Form_Load()
RegPass = "12345-67890"
End Sub
Private Sub cmd_Click()
if txt.Text = RegPass then
'OK
Else
'...
End if
End Sub
Or is there a possiblity to hack the exe file and get the password?
Thanks and regards
Hello, [username]
Do you have any questions? Feel free to PM me any time.
![[Image: imudFMc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/imudFMc.png)
Do you have any questions? Feel free to PM me any time.
![[Image: imudFMc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/imudFMc.png)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)