Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How to install DSL filter_list
Author
Message
How to install DSL #1
I read a thread here, which tells to install Backtrack 5 on our PC and the link was also given for that. It was a DSL (damn small linux ) it was of 50mb. So I downloaded the OS from their site. It was in ISO file so I made a booting disk for it. But while installing, it got stopped and a complete blank screen came and had a complete open cmd type screen and it needed some codes which were ought to be written manually (may be/i guess).
So how could I just install it to the PC? It get stuck in that "cmd type full screen" :Sick:
PM me if you need HELP ! Newbie questions accepted! :Thumbs-Up:
http://www.hackcommunity.com/member.php?...rrer=57932

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to install DSL - by greybat163 - 08-05-2013, 08:40 AM
How to install DSL - by greybat163 - 08-05-2013, 08:40 AM