Login Register






Wouldn't it be awesome if... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if... #52
(04-14-2013, 09:21 AM)Coder-san Wrote: Never heard or seen about that happening myself.
I can deduce few things here:-
1) You are awake from a long time.
2) You are drunk
3) You are LiveFaster's alternate persona.
4) LiveFaster social-engineered you to do so.
5) You need sleep
6) Drunk
7) Need sleep

1-Correct.
2-Incorrect.
3-Correctly incorrect.Confusedmoke:
4-Incorrect. This would require exploiting HC directly.
5-Correct. Goal achieved.
6-Incorrect. Thou must be confusing thine-self with mine-self due to this being mentioned twice thus far.
7-Correct. Goal achieved.
8-Shame shame, you left out #8.

(04-14-2013, 04:38 PM)Madderc Wrote: I love how far off-track this thread has become, all because a pink tutu-wearing unicorn like thingy xD

Totally LiveFaster's fault after socially engineering everyone off track and socially engineering Coder-san (and I can only suspect others as well) into believing that I've flushed my marbles down the latrine.:lol:

Yet if asked, he'll tell you he indeed did change his account's password.:thumbs:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Wouldn't it be awesome if... - by Madderc - 04-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if... - by Madderc - 04-13-2013, 01:27 PM