Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Metasploit Email Harvester filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Metasploit Email Harvester #15
(04-09-2013, 07:19 PM)Exploits Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 10:52 AM)abhi771 Wrote: Now this module is not much effective.

Then why post? lol from as far as i can tell your a skid who signed up here on false pretenses!!!! time shall tell Wink
But thats besides the point.

Ahhh, I'm using a Metasploit Framework form last 3 years and I know each and every module very well. I'm not saying that this post is not useful. My point is if you use this module on a good website you will find 1-3 Email Smile I have used this module on NASA.gov very long time back you know I found 100 + emails but now only 3 or 4 emails out there - where the hell is 97 mails gone ? So simple module is not much effective. Smile

PS :- Yes I'm New to this forum but not new for Infosec Field Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Metasploit Email Harvester - by Exploits - 03-28-2013, 08:30 AM
Metasploit Email Harvester - by Exploits - 03-28-2013, 08:30 AM