Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Common Hacking Terms For Beginners filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Common Hacking Terms For Beginners #13
(04-11-2013, 08:03 PM)ILoveYou Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 03:32 PM)Deque Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 12:06 PM)SyntaX Wrote: Shouldnt this post be in "From noob to hacker" ? Biggrin

You can not post in that section. It's under construction.

Quote:It's vira, not viruses.

The plural would be "vira" if we spoke Latin, but at least in my english dictionary the english plural is "viruses".
Also here: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/virus#English

I've always been told it's vira. Viruses also sounds wrong. Are you sure it's viruses?

No, I am just telling you, what wikipedia and my dictionary say.
I am not a native english speaker. It might be that both plural forms are right or that my book is wrong or whatever.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Common Hacking Terms For Beginners - by GrayR1ft - 04-09-2013, 10:29 AM