[Game] Town Major v1.2 04-05-2013, 09:21 PM
#1
After being back in Python programming for like 3 days I started programming a little game. Altough it took me more then 10 hours to create it. But I learned a lot from it. Hope you like it!
Goal
The game itself is quite simple. You start in a little town with some resources and you have to build it up. After 30 days your score will be calculated and I added some events that occur on a specific day. Any comments, tips & feedback are appriciated.
Version 1.2
Download
Source code -> DOWNLOAD
![[Image: townmajor.png]](http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9927/townmajor.png)
Goal
The game itself is quite simple. You start in a little town with some resources and you have to build it up. After 30 days your score will be calculated and I added some events that occur on a specific day. Any comments, tips & feedback are appriciated.
Version 1.2
Code:
CHANGELOG
[*] Fixed bugs
[*] Added another event
[*] You can now level your town by reaching a certain amount of residentsDownload
Source code -> DOWNLOAD

![[Image: Signature.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81692631/Signature.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)