Login Register






Important message! for me. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Important message! for me. #24
(04-05-2013, 12:45 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 12:43 PM)Access Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 12:36 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Hey whats up,

Welcome to HackCommunity.
We have enough content to get you started.

ps; I'm Dutch to : )

Hey Bluedog, thanks for the message! I'm still waiting for the moment I can send private messages haha! Is it aloud to talk in dutch here? Not everyone can read dutch ofcourse. Because I can't send private messages now, do you have a website or a file where I can learn the fastest way to deface a website?

Many thanks!!

We have a multi-language section.
And I do not support blackhat activity such as defacing websites.

We are an ethical hacking forum.
We provide knowledge to learn, not to deface.

With all respect, I understand where your comming from. I'll work it out! I will reach my goal anyway!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Important message! for me. - by Access - 04-04-2013, 12:50 PM