Login Register




Poll: Game for a Tournament/Contest
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Terraria
7.14%
1 7.14%
Minecraft
14.29%
2 14.29%
Team Fortress 2
35.71%
5 35.71%
Other (Free)
28.57%
4 28.57%
Other (Not free... legally)
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Possible Tournament/Contest? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Possible Tournament/Contest? #8
(04-01-2013, 11:13 PM)王子様Xero Wrote: QWOP would be a hilarious entry to the contest. The frustration...

You could also choose games from Kongregate and Newgrounds since they are free to play.

Haha great idea! I could do it for the game I'm making... but it's still fugly so I don't wanna risk losing plays on it xD

But awesome idea Biggrin

Any suggestion for kong or Newgrounds games?

(04-01-2013, 11:16 PM)1llusion Wrote: Magic The Gathering! I'd pwn you all! Biggrin

Well I don't have it, but if enough people do, sure Smile
[Image: a8Wp2g3_460sa.gif]

"Offense is not given, it's taken"

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Possible Tournament/Contest? - by Madderc - 04-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Possible Tournament/Contest? - by Madderc - 04-01-2013, 11:10 PM