Login Register




Poll: Game for a Tournament/Contest
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Terraria
7.14%
1 7.14%
Minecraft
14.29%
2 14.29%
Team Fortress 2
35.71%
5 35.71%
Other (Free)
28.57%
4 28.57%
Other (Not free... legally)
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Possible Tournament/Contest? filter_list
Author
Message
Possible Tournament/Contest? #2
Team Fortress 2 Tournament! <- Clicky Clicky!

So I was thinking about creating another gaming Tournament/Contest, this idea came from 1llusion's Dota 2 tournament Tongue

So which game(s) do you think would be good for something like this?

They could even be creative contests or something Smile

For example, Terraria or Minecraft, the most epic or cool buildings for example (in Minecraft's case, there is the creative mode for people to freely build, in Terraria however there is not, so in that case I could help with materials and whatnot)

Maybe FPS games? Like tf2 or something like that.

Either way, I'm open to suggestions, any games you would like to see added to the list? Smile

The biggest issue would be if the game would be free or not, but I'm sure that shouldn't be too much of a problem Tongue


Also keep in mind that there is no timer in the poll, which means I can use this for future Tournies Tongue

--EDIT--


Suggested games below



QWOP - 1
Magic The Gathering - 1
Escape - 1, this game Biggrin -> http://www.kongregate.com/games/incredibleape/escape
Gotham City Impostors - 1, (Just remembered it's another free FPS that I know Tongue )
Command And Conquer Generals Zero Hour - 1
CS 1.6 - 4
Starcraft - 1



(The numbers mean the number of people who agree Biggrin )
[Image: a8Wp2g3_460sa.gif]

"Offense is not given, it's taken"

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Possible Tournament/Contest? - by Madderc - 04-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Possible Tournament/Contest? - by Madderc - 04-01-2013, 11:10 PM