Login Register






ArkBlast Countdown - Console Game filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ArkBlast Countdown - Console Game #12
(03-30-2013, 08:15 AM)ArkPhaze Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 08:11 AM)Ex094 Wrote: Not online, Just like the Sega games two people can play the same game with the same keyboard Tongue

Ahh, I see what you mean.. Although SEGA games use that C shaped controller lol. I had a SEGA genesis. I'm going to have to figure out key mappings for P1 and P2 if that were the case, but that's probably the least of my worries if I make this multiplayer.

Perhaps I could create levels where P1 and P2 take turns and work together to reach the end. P1 would move to unlock a door, P2 would become active and would complete the next task to eventually complete the level... That's all speculation though for now. I have to create my console "engine" for the actual gameplay first, and that's the biggest priority as of right now. Smile
You got it, Well I'll be waiting to play your game :dance: God Speed! :ok:
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG

Reply





Messages In This Thread
ArkBlast Countdown - Console Game - by ArkPhaze - 03-30-2013, 07:57 AM
ArkBlast Countdown - Console Game - by ArkPhaze - 03-30-2013, 07:57 AM