Login Register






Public Displays of Affection filter_list
Author
Message
Public Displays of Affection #1
Now, I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea and think that I am what the Grinch is to love as what the Grinch is to Christmas lol. I love love, and I love to see people in love. It is a beautiful thing.

BUT, lol, when people go too far during public displays of affection, thinking that their actions are funny then that is when I have a problem with people expressing their love in public.

I don't mind kissing, or hand holding or hugging. But there have been more than a few times when I have seen couples - mostly teenagers - taking things way too far.

How do you feel about public displays of affection? Annoying or heartwarming?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Public Displays of Affection - by Dreek Lass - 04-25-2013, 11:21 AM