RE: Censure worm 1.0 C# source code 04-30-2013, 09:52 PM
#2
@Guxi
I relocated your thread to the Visual Basic and .NET Framework Family section based on C# (C Sharp) being a syntax only related C Like Language as C Sharp bears a closer resemblance to Microsoft's Net Framework, etceteral.
And if I didn't move it, @ArkPhaze would be in here first thing to point all of this out.
How would I know that?
Because he went through a very similar subject just yesterday.:lol:
I relocated your thread to the Visual Basic and .NET Framework Family section based on C# (C Sharp) being a syntax only related C Like Language as C Sharp bears a closer resemblance to Microsoft's Net Framework, etceteral.
And if I didn't move it, @ArkPhaze would be in here first thing to point all of this out.
How would I know that?
Because he went through a very similar subject just yesterday.:lol:


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)