Login Register






why? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: why? #5
A better question for you, how is anime different than regular television shows? I'm assuming you watch regular television.
Asides from the animation style, and the fact the characters are drawn - is there honestly that much of a difference?

As it's just another form of entertainment, I can't say there's anything wrong with it (especially since I watch a lot).
However, I can't really defend people who "fap to it" - but I think there are much stranger fetishes out there.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)






Messages In This Thread
why? - by Andrew - 10-12-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: why? - by Crimson - 10-12-2012, 01:13 AM
RE: why? - by Andrew - 10-12-2012, 01:28 AM
RE: why? - by Crimson - 10-12-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: why? - by Oni - 10-12-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: why? - by Crimson - 10-12-2012, 02:16 AM
RE: why? - by ๖ۣۣۜۜFear - 10-12-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: why? - by Andrew - 10-12-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: why? - by kaiteisbait - 10-12-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: why? - by The Master™ - 10-12-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: why? - by Crimson - 10-13-2012, 01:12 AM