Login Register






Best starter language? filter_list
Author
Message
Best starter language? #1
Hey guys,
So as I want to get more into detail of hacking as I am a 'scriptkiddie' and I openly admit that I do/did rely on other peoples programs to use to hack and I feel abit guilty but that's to see if it was for me and if I did have the 'manhood' to be able to do it, anyways my imperial question is basically:

What is the best program to start learning for a beginner/'scriptkiddie' like myself, I have heard a few times Perl is best,
and was assigned to read an e-book about it, which I will do.

I tried to download Perl but it seems to be 'PerlCritic' that I can only download as the stable version is tar format and I used WinRAR to extract it but I couldn't find the setup.exe file, I am running on Windows and I believe that .tar is maybe Linux/Unix?
Don't quote me on that one though.

Anyways, opinions please (also links to download page appreciated, but not important as I'm not lazy)

O/T: I am a patient individual that will only go onto the next task until I have FULLY realised and understand and give a practical evidence to be able to back up my own theory to myself that I can actually do that task given to me, if that makes sense.

Thanks,
Ryan.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best starter language? - by par†ian - 03-16-2013, 03:13 AM