Login Register






Oni's Must Watch List filter_list
Author
Message
Oni's Must Watch List #1
I've always thought I have good taste in anime, since people generally like my suggestions when I recommend them. I decided I'd make a list of the anime I felt everyone should watch.

  1. Boku no Pico (...I'm kidding)
  2. Cowboy Bebop
  3. Samurai Champloo
  4. Sword Art Online
  5. Black Lagoon
  6. Great Teacher Onizuka
  7. Full Metal Panic!
  8. Rurouni Kenshin
  9. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  10. Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood is better)
  11. Psycho-pass

I decided I'd cut the list at 10 series. Maybe I'll add one or two. Think I missed one? A couple of anime may have slipped my mind, so post below and I might add any you mention.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Oni's Must Watch List - by Oni - 06-09-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Pyro - 06-09-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Jolly - 06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Oni - 06-10-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Customer - 06-10-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Jolly - 06-10-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Customer - 06-10-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Der Anarchist's Must Watch List - by Oni - 06-10-2013, 04:40 PM