Login Register






Why sleep is important filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why sleep is important #13
(03-03-2013, 07:28 AM)LoneDevil Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 07:14 AM)Deque Wrote: It was not long ago that I had so much sleep deprivation that one of my front teeth got kind of transparent and slowly turned black. (I only got 4-5 hours sleep every day for weeks -- real parents do not sleep, do they?)
I didn't connect these events first, but as soon as I got enough sleep the tooth turned to shining white again (pun intended). That was amazing.


I've never heard of that happening before.
Are you sure there wasn't any other possible factors involved?
Like maybe a change of routine (other than the sleeping of course)

You can never be sure if there was pure randomness involved making it seem that sleep deprivation was the cause, but sleep was the only thing that changed for me from white to transparent-black to white. So I don't know.
The tooth got white again within 2-3 days.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Why sleep is important - by LoneDevil - 03-03-2013, 12:06 AM