Login Register






Guide to getting a girl to date you. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Guide to getting a girl to date you. #13
(06-08-2013, 03:45 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote: I do agree. Dating people is essentially useless. It's going to end in a few months if not sooner, so there's no point in "heart breaks."

I mostly agree. But the trick is to be able to handle a breakup and get the most out of every relationship. If I had the same attitude, I wouldn't be with the girl I am with now, who isn't crazy, never aggravates me, and will do anything I ask. It's been worth dating all the other girls I have been with and learning.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Re: Guide to getting a girl to date you. - by Oni - 05-16-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Guide to getting a girl to date you. - by ErroraBorealis - 06-08-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Guide to getting a girl to date you. - by Oni - 06-09-2013, 12:12 PM