Login Register






Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting was fake filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting was fake #34
(02-25-2013, 05:10 AM)Perplexxd Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:04 AM)BunnyJ Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 02:47 AM)Perplexxd Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 12:21 AM)BunnyJ Wrote: All the information in that video is right after the shooting. Before the cops had a chance to nail down all the stories and dot all the I's and T's. It's going to look that way for days even. Just someone trying to do the conspiracy thing again. Happens all the time when something like this happens and it will again. I put no merit in the video.

Jeff

(01-20-2013, 01:46 AM)Sebastionay Wrote: I think it was staged to take away the second amendment. Obama and much of his administration can be quoted as saying 'never let a good crisis go to waste' and their all anti second amendment.

LOL... What a silly statement! Obama has done nothing to restrict the 2nd amendment. In fact due to him you can carry guns into national parks. Now how is that restrictive?? Hardly.

He's a social engineer at it's finest. He's tricked more than 50% of Americans. Just like any social engineer would do, he sneaks in one "re-assurer" before he gets what he wants. For example, "Are you happy with the service (innocent question)? What's your (insert company thingy majig here) ID?" Really. Wake up my friend. Before waking up is no longer an option.

Your post is total fail. Next time bring facts to any discussion. So far he's not tried to take away guns... just tried to stop gun violence. IMHO that's always a good thing.

And I know what I'm talking about. It's time you woke up and not just listen to right wing media. Really... there is no chance anything like this will happen or get passed congress.

Jeff

I'll just let this country deteriorate, but don't come back crying and complaining.

LOL.. Your the last person I would "Cry and complain" to about anything let alone the situation in the US. I get involved and work with my local representatives.. and vote.

YMMV...
Cool

Reply





Messages In This Thread