RE: [WIP] Hacker Toolkit 07-05-2013, 03:11 PM
#20
Update
Been working quite a lot on this lately. I decided to do a large rewrite so I did it now before it became a way larger job. I've also added some new tools:
- Dork scanner (You can also use the scan link next to each result to run the it through the vulnerability scanner)
- Converters. This is a collection of tools that converts strings into hashes (md5 and sha1 at the moment), string <-> hex, string <-> binary and string <-> base64
I still putting some final touches before I will release the rewritten code. Will post some screenshots later today
This that is planned for the future
- Captcha detection in the dork scanner
- Proxy support
- Hints and descriptions in the practice section
- Educational section (This will hold tutorials, papers, links to external sources, etc)
Been working quite a lot on this lately. I decided to do a large rewrite so I did it now before it became a way larger job. I've also added some new tools:
- Dork scanner (You can also use the scan link next to each result to run the it through the vulnerability scanner)
- Converters. This is a collection of tools that converts strings into hashes (md5 and sha1 at the moment), string <-> hex, string <-> binary and string <-> base64
I still putting some final touches before I will release the rewritten code. Will post some screenshots later today
This that is planned for the future
- Captcha detection in the dork scanner
- Proxy support
- Hints and descriptions in the practice section
- Educational section (This will hold tutorials, papers, links to external sources, etc)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)