Login Register






Looking for partners filter_list
Author
Message
Looking for partners #2
Hey.. I am looking for working partner for my new reviews based website.

My website aims to create a database with the best online services, including, but not limited to web hosting services, social marketing (about buying fake visitors/ fake likes, like exchange sites etc.), real solutions of online money making, user warning about scam sites and much more.

Here's the deal
I paid for domain, I have chosen working platform and template, I already wrote some reviews.

You work on web content. (write reviews)

What you will get
You can post affiliate links on your reviews.
Your banner on all site pages

Caution:
Your earnings might be low to nothing for first couple of months. But trust me you will get lot in long run.

To be frank, I don't do it for money, just proud to own a database with reviews of web services,scam sites and own popular website.

I usually hire people to do it but thought it would be fun if we work as a team than working alone.

Deciding factor: Good in English

Reply to this topic/PM ME if you are interested.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Looking for partners - by ndrey - 02-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Looking for partners - by ndrey - 02-24-2013, 03:59 PM