Login Register






Hacking w.r.t N00bs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hacking w.r.t N00bs #14
(02-23-2013, 09:45 AM)Ex094 Wrote: I do try my best but their over confident ego doesn't allow me to do so.
I understand this very well.
People nowadays just wanna hack facebook accounts of people of the opposite gender or hack wi-fi passwords to get free internet access. These are the two hottest hack discussions that every normal person can think of. Sad that people are too ignorant to think beyond this. I too have friends like that who think they can hack "stuff" but nobody can ever expect me to have knowledge about all this. I don't even feel like teaching them anything because they're too lazy to look at anything beyond these two topics. Plus, nowadays, most people are busy playing latest games.

I suggest you stop them from running their mouths and talking rubbish. And after that, if they are really REALLY REALLY interested, teach them.
[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]
PM me if you need help.
My pastebin HERE. My URL Shortener HERE.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hacking w.r.t N00bs - by Ex094 - 02-23-2013, 09:15 AM
Hacking w.r.t N00bs - by Ex094 - 02-23-2013, 09:15 AM