Login Register






Self harm. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Self harm. #34
I share everything about what Psycho_Code says.My entire life it was only a self harm.On six years old i burn my face.On 14 years i broken my bones-the bones thru neck and right arm. Now i'm fool off tatto (24 -made by myself) in a dark period off my life,i have a motorcycle and there is moment when i get down (2 times in the last 3 years)-nothing to worry;since i was 20 years i smoke and drink alot of coffe.Is the thing that I always make verry good.My primary instinct don't exist.I don't have a self defence sistem-and i can explain why, but i don't have any frustation ,maybe help's me more than i can imagine.If a things don't kill you then make you stronger.
[Image: 4180_gif_by_d53865-d31l0il.gif]


“If they ever tell my story let them say I walked with giants, men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but these names will never die...let them say I lived in the time of Achilles...”



Reply





Messages In This Thread
Self harm. - by TheGreenCode - 02-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Self harm. - by TheGreenCode - 02-21-2013, 11:15 PM