Login Register






Self harm. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Self harm. #31
Well , I agree with Deque's view that - Self harm does not mean only mean harming yourself by giving pain to your body. Self harm means harming yourself externally but internally too.If someone is smoking , or having drugs, then its self harm too since you know they will have a long term effect on you still one goes on continuing with his addiction.I feel addiction of anything is not good.But the question arises that why one does self harm, what I have concluded with some of my recent experiences that the biggest reason for self harm is depression and frustration of something that you want badly and yet you know that it will never be yours.

Yes , I harm myself everyday as I too have frustration of something, I know everyday I am putting myself towards a bad future but I have taken it for granted.Sometimes our depression overpowers our determination.It was because of my depression that I came into this world of Hacking, and joined this community.

I still just hope that everyone's wish about themselves and others get true.:angel:
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Self harm. - by TheGreenCode - 02-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Self harm. - by TheGreenCode - 02-21-2013, 11:15 PM