RE: [PHP] Random Password Generator 02-15-2013, 06:19 PM
#7
There's a lot of things wrong with your code:
1- you start the php parser then send html right away, then start the php parser again(not to mention the wrong use of tags)
2- output is defined as an array, but is used as a string
3- way too much unnecessary variables, you can just connect the random chars and store in a variable
4- more but too lazy to sum more up
I bet you can create the same output with less than 10 lines, if you want me to I can recode your app and make it way faster, so you might learn something. No offense btw.
1- you start the php parser then send html right away, then start the php parser again(not to mention the wrong use of tags)
2- output is defined as an array, but is used as a string
3- way too much unnecessary variables, you can just connect the random chars and store in a variable
4- more but too lazy to sum more up
I bet you can create the same output with less than 10 lines, if you want me to I can recode your app and make it way faster, so you might learn something. No offense btw.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)