Login Register






Volunteering filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Volunteering #4
(02-11-2013, 03:48 AM)BrySi Wrote: Hello all.
I've recently started thinking about my internship. I want to go volunteering. But since I'm not 18+, I've pretty much not found any projects. (I've found two.) Do you know any projects, which doesn't require a minimum age of 18 and possibly no fee? And maybe 1 month+? And it must be european projects, since I'm living in Denmark. Hopefully you can help. I know you can, [username] :lub:

My suggestion to you, is don't be worried about getting a job while you're still a youngin, just worry about the remainder of your teenage years for now.

I know you think you need "money" but really you don't, everything in this world besides love and family, or just well material possessions that stay on this earth long after you are decaying under the ground.

And plus any job that would take you below 18, would just generally not be worth the time, oft times you're worked twice as hard for less than half the pay.
[Image: HJIAwEw.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Volunteering - by Asuna_mybb_import7736 - 02-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Volunteering - by Asuna_mybb_import7736 - 02-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Volunteering - by Asuna_mybb_import7736 - 02-11-2013, 03:48 AM