RE: [Haskell] Constraint programming - Ramsey's theorem 02-09-2013, 04:52 PM
#5
(02-09-2013, 04:17 PM)-ELM Wrote: Oh wow, it's been a while I have seen anything like this. Takes me back to when I was studying decision mathematics. The beauty of these theories is that they're purely algorithms and thus form a nice intersection between computer science and mathematics. For example (please correct me if I'm wrong) I believe Dijkstra's algorithm still has applications in route mapping for 'real' systems. Would be great to see any more work you have done on similar subjects. Deque, my hat goes off to you sir.
Thank you, Sir. I didn't expect that anyone would still comment on this one. It doesn't seem that many people here are interested in mathematics.
I am just a computer scientist, no mathematician, thus I believe you have more knowledge than me on this topic. And it is madam. Thank you for your comment.

For Dijkstra's Algorithm: I honestly don't know which algorithm is implemented in map routing software today, but I guess they make use of heuristic algorithms as their graph is a very large one.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
![[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2YpkRjy.png)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)