RE: programming bots 02-11-2013, 10:24 AM
#13
Well I want a bot that will hit like in an fb page, or adf.ly auto clicker,
I wanna develop something like these.There are 100's of programs available on the web that says it will increase the number of fb likes or adf.ly skip add, but all of them are fake and i have tried most of them , so I wanna code it by myself that really works hence I want some references so that I have a hint on how to begin.
I wanna develop something like these.There are 100's of programs available on the web that says it will increase the number of fb likes or adf.ly skip add, but all of them are fake and i have tried most of them , so I wanna code it by myself that really works hence I want some references so that I have a hint on how to begin.
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)