Login Register






About Botnet filter_list
Author
Message
RE: About Botnet #5
(02-08-2013, 10:26 PM)chmod Wrote: Sorry I can't help you further unfortunately, I've never coded such a thing, I just stumbled across the method somewhere (was coded in c++, but there was no source) can't even remember where I found it if I find it I'll pm you the link as I don't want to post links to competitors here.

I imagine it would go something along the lines of coding a simple client then:

Connect to *your channel*
Login user:pass
Then listen for commands

But will slaves know that they are connected through irc? Or they know they are using it but they doesn't know that it does malicious stuff?

shortly: Do they need to use IRC with their knowledge to be part of Botnet or not?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
About Botnet - by Guxi - 02-08-2013, 09:06 PM