Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


What do I do after the target computer is infected with my RAT? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do I do after the target computer is infected with my RAT? #9
(03-28-2012, 08:25 PM)404ERROR Wrote: im relatively new to hacking especially RATs. Im try to basicaly get acces to there webcam. And what do you mean by client? I setup a website using No-IP and used cybergate combined with that to make a RAT. So if someone would be nice enough to post an in depth tutorial for this noob i would highly appriate it. I know alot of you dont have enough time for this but a video tutorial would be alot easier. Thanks in advance!

hey im asking the same & trying to do the same thing when you come across some thing let me know please

Reply





Messages In This Thread