RE: Lock 02-01-2013, 02:19 AM
#17
(02-01-2013, 02:06 AM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:(02-01-2013, 01:07 AM)Perplexxd Wrote: Looks good, but I have 2 problems with it.
1) You didn't make the lock. This makes your work slightly unoriginal. Personally I would have made my own simply for the sake of experience.
2) The words "Hidden Content" and the sentence below it are offset. You should've put those two layers about 5 pixels apart, merged the two, and set them to the middle of the canvas.
1) I won't because that will totally ruin the image. But I respect your opinion.
2) No, rule of third.
I usually try to offset them with just the text on top and the subtext below and modify the spacing to make it fit. Usually only in big images though... Also, someone has to do the original work
To have a designer do every aspect of work, from the vectors to the typography and even the font... That deserves loads of respect.
xevenofhearts




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)