Login Register






Views Increaser Bot[PHP] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Views Increaser Bot[PHP] #9
(01-20-2013, 03:33 PM)The Alchemist Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 03:25 PM)Deque Wrote: Ah nice, you made it. I would be careful without proxies though. Some sites might get the idea to block you.

The protection mechanism is a nice idea. However, everyone who can code, is able to see where you did this and delete it. But it will hold back skids to use this tool for these sites. (Edit: Note, that google.com is an automated replacement here)

Besides--proxylist download: http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/ (click on download all proxies and you get 100)

Thanks for the feedback. Well, I kept the protection for tackling real skids. And since you're not a skid, and you can code this too, you are understanding. I'm sorry to have changed you reply post(you know what I've removed).
And thanks for the proxy list too. Next version of this will have proxy support.
Feels good to hear positive feedback from you.

Ah no problem that you edited it, although I think that a skid wouldn't have been able to spot the location.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]






Messages In This Thread
Views Increaser Bot[PHP] - by The Alchemist - 01-20-2013, 12:58 PM