Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


DIY USB Keylogger filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DIY USB Keylogger #3
(01-21-2013, 03:52 AM)1llusion Wrote: Wait... are you talking about spreading via USB flash drive? That is quite common (Used to be via autorun.inf, now they use exploits like the LNK exploit). Or a hardware keylogger? (they exist too, you plug them between the keyboard and the computer and they monitor every key. No installation required, undetectable by antiviruses and work on any OS).

Pretty much. I think that there are hardware key loggers from KeyGhost or some company along those lines, I really just don't want to buy one because they're kind of expensive.

\\\ Edit to your edit: I will for sure check that out. Is it for OS X?
xevenofhearts

Reply





Messages In This Thread
DIY USB Keylogger - by xevenofhearts - 01-21-2013, 01:51 AM