Login Register






Introduction of myself. filter_list
Author
Message
Introduction of myself. #3
Hello, HC! I'm A.W.H. I know basic hacking/pentesting and just started learning Python, which is quite fun to learn in my opinion. I would like to do pentesting for a profession. I was a member of another hack forum but they started to turn Black Hats, so I quit (I want to help people, not make their lives miserable)..I want to learn and develop my skills. I am one for open-source programs, and hopefully some day, I will write my own programs and publish them open-source.

I found this chat by accident, however I am glad I did find it. I read all the rules and the FAQ. I would really like to be apart of this community. From what I've seen so far, I am liking this Forum a lot. Thank you for reading. Biggrin

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Introduction of myself. - by A.W.H - 01-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Introduction of myself. - by A.W.H - 01-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Introduction of myself. - by A.W.H - 01-19-2013, 07:11 PM