RE: Ever have that urge? 01-17-2013, 09:03 PM
#7
(01-17-2013, 05:44 AM)#swag Wrote: Ever sometimes get the urge to take a good amount of cash and just invest in some type off illegal online activities to make more money? (Like a giant warez site or selling CCs and dumpz.)
Idk why I keep thinking about doing this especially since I know how hard itd be to turn a profit and getaway. Something keeps me daydreaming about it though. Do I just have a criminal mind or do you guys think about this constantly too?
/discuss
For me the answer is NO, knowing that you won't get arrested easily for this type of activities in my country, I don't invest
(01-17-2013, 06:16 AM)Linuxephus Wrote: Dear Swag,WTF ?!
Such activititties <cackle> are highly illegal and frowned upon in this here Community.
Please refrain from thinking about such matters lest they lead to breaking the TOS for this Community.
Any further outbursts from you on this subject with-out including me in these allegedly nefarious activititties <evil cackle> will result in the prompt suspension of your thought processes for a time not to exceed 3 days.
If you have reached this message in error, please immediately reboot your system.
![[Image: fa00a00749.jpg]](http://puu.sh/aAFI1/fa00a00749.jpg)
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.
Bonus
We know everything about you anyway.
Bonus

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)