Login Register






Hello HackCommunity!! filter_list
Author
Message
Hello HackCommunity!! #1
Hello HC, I created this account about a year ago, and I completely forgot about it! My bad. Glad I found this forum again, it seems pretty solid!

Anyway, on to my intro. My name's snowblind956, and I'm an aspiring penetration tester. I'm working towards a few certifications in no particular order, just trying to learn as much as I can on my own without paying out for information that is otherwise free.

I'm pretty well versed. I'm not great by any means, but I know my way around and I'm sure I could teach some people some things, but I'm also sure that I'll learn a lot here!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello HackCommunity!! - by snowblind956 - 01-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Hello HackCommunity!! - by snowblind956 - 01-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Hello HackCommunity!! - by snowblind956 - 01-17-2013, 07:39 AM