Login Register






PHP Teacher/Tutor filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PHP Teacher/Tutor #46
(01-16-2013, 01:29 AM)LoneDevil Wrote: I was refferring to glowing DJ and talles.

But after seeing this new substantial evidence...fucking fail triple account. *presidential facepalm* And then you try making me out to be the bad guy?

inb4 b&

And I was referring Specifically to Hextrix and GlowingDj mate.
No worries in either case.
The evidence is beyond refute on all counts.:ok:

(01-16-2013, 01:32 AM)LoneDevil Wrote: Look at my newest post above yours linux...He dun goofed...LOLOLOL

PS, debating weather or not to lock this thread...or leave open for others.

I had already read your updated comment After my previous comment.
P.S.-To avoid any confusion The Reader might have at this point.:lol:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PHP Teacher/Tutor - by Hextrix - 01-14-2013, 04:12 AM
PHP Teacher/Tutor - by Hextrix - 01-14-2013, 04:12 AM
PHP Teacher/Tutor - by Hextrix - 01-14-2013, 04:12 AM