[Question] cPanel help? 01-12-2013, 06:58 PM
#3
Came onto my laptop this morning, tried loading Facebook and Hotmail...
Instead of going to the page, I got this:
![[Image: vazkj.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/vazkj.jpg)
Tried clearing cache, cookies, resetting router, resetting laptop... Not sure why it's happening. I can't seem to stop it. I can get onto my hotmail, but only by using the direct login link.
I can also access a UK login page for Facebook, but when I press 'log in', it says connection interrupted...
Anyone got any advice? I'm totally confused by it.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Instead of going to the page, I got this:
![[Image: vazkj.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/vazkj.jpg)
Tried clearing cache, cookies, resetting router, resetting laptop... Not sure why it's happening. I can't seem to stop it. I can get onto my hotmail, but only by using the direct login link.
I can also access a UK login page for Facebook, but when I press 'log in', it says connection interrupted...
Anyone got any advice? I'm totally confused by it.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)