Login Register




Poll: Is DLC good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DLC is Good.
66.67%
4 66.67%
DLC is Bad.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Downloadable Content filter_list
Author
Message
Downloadable Content #1
Hello. Recently, I've been on the internet and have heard a lot about Downloadable Content that some companies have for their games. I realized that some people find it irritating that so many game developers have so much DLC. What are your opinions on DLC? Should these developers have less of it, or even get rid of it all together? Or is it a good thing that we have so much DLC?

Personally, I am not a fan of DLC, as what has become commonplace in CoD games for example, is that Treyarch (more commonly) will add achievements to the game with the release of another map pack. The achievements are annoying to me because I am an Achievement Whore, and cannot stand to leave a game without having %100 completion on it.
[Image: signaturemy.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Downloadable Content - by Ragnarok311 - 10-09-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Downloadable Content - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Downloadable Content - by Dinosaws - 12-05-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Downloadable Content - by Adorapuff - 12-05-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Downloadable Content - by Xeronations - 12-06-2012, 01:04 AM
RE: Downloadable Content - by The High Roller - 12-06-2012, 01:41 AM
RE: Downloadable Content - by Xeronations - 12-06-2012, 02:43 AM