RE: [Question] cPanel help? 01-12-2013, 07:26 PM
#20
I tried going on through TOR, but that wont connect anymore, for some reason. Not sure if that's related.
Used 'HideMyAss' on Firefox. It works, but I can't login, because of cookies. It connects to Facebook though.
I just looked at my IP address... And it's changed.
I'm certain it was 172. etc, now it's 2.121. etc.
It's not wrong though... It's the right connection/company, and the location is actually closer than before.
Why has it randomly changed? Would it be something to do with the internet supplier?
Used 'HideMyAss' on Firefox. It works, but I can't login, because of cookies. It connects to Facebook though.
I just looked at my IP address... And it's changed.
I'm certain it was 172. etc, now it's 2.121. etc.
It's not wrong though... It's the right connection/company, and the location is actually closer than before.
Why has it randomly changed? Would it be something to do with the internet supplier?


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)