Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Cybergate RAT Tutorial For Beginners (best version ever) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cybergate RAT Tutorial For Beginners (best version ever) #10
(01-04-2013, 10:04 AM)-1CE- Wrote: LOL..you are kinda finding fault on me..dude it is my first tut here..i will make some mistake..but as i said earlier i used the same download link to download it..if i meant to infect others here, i myself would have get infected..
btw, adding credits to myself is quite weird..if it belongs to others, i would add credits..like the download link..its not mine..i said it on the thread..thats a credit..lol

k..and thanks for your comment,rep and advice..truly appreciate it..Biggrin

If you "feel" I am trying to find fault with you, I'll point you back to Comment #8 where one legitimate fault on you particularly was found, made note of, and relayed to you that you may learn from it since it's "your first time".
Secondly, an alleged fault pertaining to "use at your own risk" was corrected as having been I who was at fault.
Thirdly, this site still requires source being credited regardless because two people thus far have pointed out that you are "potentially" not that source (read well, I'm being literal to avoid any misunderstandings).
Last...you're welcome.

P.S.-Your avatar has made me lose my appetite for supper.
Please excuse me whilst I go dig up some roadkill for supper instead.:wacko: :yes:






Messages In This Thread