Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Cybergate RAT Tutorial For Beginners (best version ever) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cybergate RAT Tutorial For Beginners (best version ever) #8
-1CE-:
"lol okay..next time i will add a virus scan..btw i have said "download at your own risk" and the download link is not mine..but that is the download link i used last time to use cybergate..by any chance if that is infected, its not my fault.."
-->>Previously, you stated it "was alright to download" before it was changed to "use at your own risk" (I could be mistaken on this single point, I'll check the opening statement for an Edit & compare it with the screenshot I took for confirmation).
In reference to the rest of your reply:
I do not believe any would allude to thinking you were knowingly aware of the scan results, which's all the more reason to always perform a scan, regardless of potentially negligible results.
Otherwise, Counsel has no further rebuttal.

"mate, why should i add credit..it is my blog..lol..i am mrwecheat..a.ka 1CE..lol"
-->>Because Ownership or proof of source is always required here as per the rules, and none here make exceptions on such.

In closing, the merits of your tutorial are good nonetheless.:ok:

Footnote: Ice, I stand corrected pertaining to "use at your own risk".
You were correct & I was incorrect on that single point.
I concede that to you as my mistake.






Messages In This Thread