Massive pruning 01-02-2013, 12:59 AM
#2
Basically I see alot of members complaining about low quality posts.
And various other things.
So when I get enough free time I'm going to start doing a mass amount of pruning, removing any and all posts.
Does this mean you're going to lose post count?
Yes/no at the same time.
Some times I will use the simple *snip* method.
But users I find that haven't logged on within a while, and have say 12 posts, and all lq/no helping others at all.
Then those I will just delete.
Now, I'm not going to do this until I have bluedogs permission.
However I'm posting this now, so that way if you want me to pm any posts of yours I may wind up pruning/screenshot of entire thread in which your post was pruned from. Then just simply post here saying you would like for me to do as such.
And various other things.
So when I get enough free time I'm going to start doing a mass amount of pruning, removing any and all posts.
Does this mean you're going to lose post count?
Yes/no at the same time.
Some times I will use the simple *snip* method.
But users I find that haven't logged on within a while, and have say 12 posts, and all lq/no helping others at all.
Then those I will just delete.
Now, I'm not going to do this until I have bluedogs permission.
However I'm posting this now, so that way if you want me to pm any posts of yours I may wind up pruning/screenshot of entire thread in which your post was pruned from. Then just simply post here saying you would like for me to do as such.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)