Login Register






GFX Stuffs filter_list
Author
Message
GFX Stuffs #1
Hey guys. I have been wanting to do this for a while now but havent gotten to it, so I will do it now. I will be posting all of my GFX that I do in here for you guys to look at/rate. I am fine with constructive criticism as long as it follows the rules (flaming). I need some ideas to do so that i can post them though. Please give me some things that you would like to see. I am also taking requests if you want something too. If you want something, just post here in this format.


Code:
1: What is it? (Signature, avatar, youtube background, desktop background) 2: What should the theme be? (Colors, style font, pictures, ect.) 3: What size do you want? (If you do not give me the exact size, just give me an idea of what you want. Youtube backgrounds I do not need a size.) 4: What do you want the text to say? (If you want text)



So, from here on, I will be posting my art here. I hope you enjoy. Smile
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shining White signature:
Spoiler:
[Image: 9jD3n.png?1?5210]




1234hotmaster's Desktop background (resized so it would fit)
Spoiler:
[Image: Y7tyg.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
GFX Stuffs - by LightX - 12-22-2012, 07:00 AM