Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Rats/Tools big pack => Everything for free filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Rats/Tools big pack => Everything for free #12
If I need to hack anybody here, I could FUD all of my file you know o.O
I downloaded all of this file on the web, and can give you sources.
I verified ich program, and not just with a scan because ALL Remote Administration Tools are concidered as trojan or other, and it's logicaly normal.
(A silly example: a weapon is made by a manufacturer, the weapon is considered dangerous, but the manufacturer too...)
I just want to say that you have to verify all Rat/Tools with adequate programs : like SMSniff, or a surveillance of Register modification.

Seriously...if you use only a scan to verify a RAT, a Crypter, or an Other tool...you're in the shit, because they will all be detected after one week...and it's normal.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/dd3e760d...356047174/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/5f5ada28...356047172/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2720ade6...356047170/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4b7a6d90...356047168/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1713dc00...356047166/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/21ca06b1...356047164/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0e8d008f...356047162/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/c8bab2bf...356047161/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/694894b9...356047159/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4053020c...356047157/

https://www.virustotal.com/file/101a3057...356047626/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/df915ae6...356047623/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4085b3b4...356047621/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ba72876b...356047624/

Reply





Messages In This Thread