RE: Inner Peace 12-13-2012, 02:38 AM
#6
(12-13-2012, 02:17 AM)LightX Wrote:(12-13-2012, 02:09 AM)Geoff Wrote: sorry but i dont know how you can call this an article... or even informative. you can do better.
I find it informative. If you dont, just dont do it. But I have realized that you always post negative things on Dark's posts...Do you have something against him?
Ive posted on 3 of his threads now. 1 positive, 2 negative? I was honest in 1, his manifesto i found to be corny. And i feel this thread was just low quality. People have written entire books on meditation and this "article" was could be summarized with "close your eyes and focus on your breathing". My response to this thread wasnt meant to be completely negative, as i stated he could do better with it. The assumption being (i thought) that he should put more effort into it).
if you consider 2 negative posts on 2 of his threads as "always", well... i dont even know where to begin with that logic. I have/had nothing against him. But im not gonna kiss any ones ass if they post LQ shit; even if they are respected members of the forum. Thats just me.
Ill also add that my first response was because i understood this to be an article. articles are generally, longer, informative pieces of writing. It appears it was meant to be an open discussion which makes it not so much an article, and thus no need to expand upon it. I suspect it was just a poor choice of words in the original post.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)