Login Register






Game Helping Thread!!! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Game Helping Thread!!! #7
(12-03-2012, 04:40 PM)Shining White Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 04:03 PM)d3v0id Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 03:56 PM)Shining White Wrote: you should join the Revolution Group as a gamer Biggrin ,
hey gimme some advice for playing LOL Smile , just started it

I wanna join a group,Can i apply then ??
And there is no advice for gaming ,You can tell me a game ,if i know it i can help u with it LOL :wacko:

Remain Group leader is MobbiN as i remembers , you can contact him Smile ,
and I Meant about League Of Legends Smile

Sry ,i thought it as LOL (Tongue) ,Here are some tips:
1) Dont stop farming bro ,It is the basic for winning ,many stop it in the middle
2)Make your goal high ,Do damage high and kill many minions each wave as much as possible
3) Dont get angry or Rage if you are lost ,stay calm and play
4)And just google for "CheatBook Database 2013"
It helps alot
I dont know more about this game ,If you want more tips ask me ,Just i ll ask frm my frnds who play it and make you know Smile
I hate those Studies...

[username] ,If you are a student ,i am sure you would hate studies too Tongue

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Game Helping Thread!!! - by d3v0id - 12-03-2012, 02:24 PM