RE: Hello World! 11-30-2012, 07:36 PM
#6
I can specify myself enough to say no, im not nigerian 
I used a component called an Arduino, and Italian maserpiece of 'computer-chip' and then connected it to the computer with USB. You can program this arduino to something specific, and you do this with C++ with this code you send small outputs of voltage to run a motor, this motor turns a door lock, either to lock or unlock a door. Unfortunatly it is not so easy as it may seems because you can only talk to the arduino through a GUI layout monitor but you can also download a module called pyserial for python which can communicate and send some bytes to the arduino on execution, so the Arduino reacts based on your C++ code. So far so good, but i wanted the user to be able to control the Arduino over the mobile phone, so i created a website with HTML and PHP, where the user is able to press three buttons, each button executed one of the python scripts on the host but the last button executed a log-file which was syncronized with a visual basic program to get a nice layout for the user too. These scripts then executed something on the Arduino and made it run, but not everyone should be able to just execute files on my computer, therefore i made a simple cookie-based security login where it looked up the user information in a SQL database (again im not an expert so I kept it smooth, simple and probably unsecure) So that is how i made a mix of these.
As a final note I would like to ask you why you would compare me to a Nigerian, I don't know if it is ment as a compliment or something discriminating but if it is the last option I find et very immature to say such things, the generel hacking community is built on respect, no matter who you are and where you are from. If I'm mistaken, well sorry in advance for my offesive language here
Have a nice day!

I used a component called an Arduino, and Italian maserpiece of 'computer-chip' and then connected it to the computer with USB. You can program this arduino to something specific, and you do this with C++ with this code you send small outputs of voltage to run a motor, this motor turns a door lock, either to lock or unlock a door. Unfortunatly it is not so easy as it may seems because you can only talk to the arduino through a GUI layout monitor but you can also download a module called pyserial for python which can communicate and send some bytes to the arduino on execution, so the Arduino reacts based on your C++ code. So far so good, but i wanted the user to be able to control the Arduino over the mobile phone, so i created a website with HTML and PHP, where the user is able to press three buttons, each button executed one of the python scripts on the host but the last button executed a log-file which was syncronized with a visual basic program to get a nice layout for the user too. These scripts then executed something on the Arduino and made it run, but not everyone should be able to just execute files on my computer, therefore i made a simple cookie-based security login where it looked up the user information in a SQL database (again im not an expert so I kept it smooth, simple and probably unsecure) So that is how i made a mix of these.
As a final note I would like to ask you why you would compare me to a Nigerian, I don't know if it is ment as a compliment or something discriminating but if it is the last option I find et very immature to say such things, the generel hacking community is built on respect, no matter who you are and where you are from. If I'm mistaken, well sorry in advance for my offesive language here

Have a nice day!


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)