Login Register






Be My Friend? I have no life. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. #10
Is there even such thing as a friend? "I'll be your friend" doesn't seem like much, it's just like hey I see you're there but I don't know you, so I'm going to talk to you, that's an acquaintance.
But hey OP, we all get there sometimes. I'm almost in the same position as you are.
[Image: BAvhP6h.png]
Code:
[5:42:25 PM] i0xillusi0n: Breshie don't bust a nut over chloe now [5:42:31 PM] Entity: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap [5:42:33 PM] Jigglypuff | SL: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Agony - 05-20-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Lain - 05-20-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Agony - 05-20-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Customer - 05-20-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Oni - 05-20-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Customer - 05-20-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Nefarious - 05-20-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Customer - 05-20-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by i0xIllusi0n - 05-20-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Agony - 05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Customer - 05-21-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Be My Friend? I have no life. - by Sapientia - 05-21-2013, 04:21 AM