Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


CMD hacking Website [JOKE] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: CMD hacking Website [JOKE] #19
finaly whit this i'm gonna be a real hacker...
i'm trying it out on www.google.com...
i hope i will hack it :p Biggrin

seriously epic...
i'm amused...

(11-16-2012, 10:03 PM)LightX Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 02:12 AM)ph4ntom nuk3r Wrote: hey stop look down at him,
he just shared what he knows right?
not all people know this...!
anyway nice try man.. you can share more...
we are here to share.... :yes:


I'm not looking down on him, its cool that he is sharing what he knows! I did the same! I'm nowhere near even a normal hacker, but its good to share knowledge. Thats what were here for. Smile


I agry...
but still it's a good laugh :p
and always be zen ...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
CMD hacking Website [JOKE] - by visahing1 - 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM